Beaux Arts design brick building built in 1904. Originally owned by the Elks Club, is now a privately owned event center with a Grand Ballroom (2,550 sq. ft.) grand staircase, 6 smaller rooms for smaller events. Bathrooms on all three levels (basement included). Original hardwood floors throughout. A perfect venue for weddings, receptions, reunions, parties large and small, meetings, etc. For sale ''as is''.
Courtesy of: Milner Realty Inc. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Updated: 21st March, 2023 6:48 AM (UTC)